Volume 2 Rhyme-Line Cards
Rhyme your way through history with 60 rhymes that teach important historical facts.
Each 4"x3" card includes a 4-line rhyme and illustration to aid in memorization.
Pronunciation guide included.
Volume 2 Interactive Notebook: Units 1-3
The Interactive Notebook download series is geared specifically to the Beginner and Grammar levels (Grades 2-6) and offers an excellent visual and hands-on tool to bring together many components of the curriculum in one continuous method.
Make their notebooks come alive!
Volume 3 Literature Discussion Guides
Another great literature guide from our friends at Hillside Education Press!
Grammar Level Discussion Guides
- Adventures of Robin Hood by Roger Lancelyn Green
- Door in the Wall by Marguerite d'Angeli
- Adam of the Road by Elizabeth Gray
- Ship’s Boy with Magellan by Milton Lomask
- Nacar, the White Deer by Elizabeth Borton de Trevino
Logic Level Study Guides
Logic level study guides include a story synopsis, discussion questions for more in-depth analysis, and writing prompts.
- Hidden Treasure of Glaston by Eleanor Jewett
- Black Arrow by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Samurai’s Tale by Eric Haugaard
- I Juan de Pareja by Elizabeth Barton de Trevino
- Cross Among the Tomahawks by Milton Lomask
- Master Puppeteer by Katherine Patterson